Hello! By completing this questionnaire you can contribute to the development of the tango community in your country. In this questionnaire there are no right or wrong answers. The validity of the study depends on your honesty. The answers are confidential and anonymous. To preserve the objectivity of your responses, all data will go directly into the database of the “Tango for all” project for interpretation and not to the tango teachers involved in the project.
This questionnaire is done through the “Tango for all” project, funded by the European Commission through the Erasmus +, Collaborative Partnerships.
In this project are involved 6 NGOs from 5 EU countries:
• Association for Culture and Tango, Anca & Traian Ionescu, Romania
• Argentinian Tango Academy Association, Stan & Raluca Lucian Aldea, Romania
• Academia Nacional del Tango, Carlos LUISS Maturano & Heide Maria Schmollgruber, Austria
• A.S.D. CLAUDIO & BARBARA TANGO, Claudio Forte and Barbara Carpino, Italy
• Association Mouvements Dansés – Tango Mon Amour, Mariana Patsarika and Dimitris Biskas, France
• Tango Argentin Táncszínház Közhasznú Egyesület / Argentine Tango Dance Theatre Association, Pirity Andrea & Lazslo Budai, Hungary
The Tango for all questionnaires are available in 4 languages: English, French, Italian, Romanian. One questionnaire is dedicated for all the tango dancers in Europe and the other is dedicated to all the tango teachers and tango assistants in Europe. Please select the language and the questionnaire that is dedicated to you – dancer/teacher.
Thank you very much for you support!